WEBSITE DESIGN LOUGHTON
WALTHAM FOREST ENGINEERING
The owner was very pleased as the enquiries he started to receive were of much higher quality, this meant he was also spending less time quoting for low value jobs.
Website Project Details
THE GOAL OF THE WEBSITE PROJECT
- To increase the amount of website and phone enquiries.
- Enhance the design of the website to reflect the prestigious work of Waltham Forest Engineering
MY ROLE IN THE WEBSITE PROJECT
- Consult on the best ways to achieve the goal.
- Implement the identified changes.
THE PROCESS I USED TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL
- Re-write the copy for the main landing pages and design a new layout to support the copy. We tested new versions of the layout using Google Analytics Content Experiments.
- Purchase stock photos to replace lower quality ones originally taken on a mobile.
- Re-design the website to create better contrast for call to actions and a clearer menu bar.
- Create new location and service focused landing pages.
- Use Adwords with the improved landing pages to create a fast ROI.
If you like the look of this website and would like to get in touch, please use the form below.
I look forward to hearing all about your website design project.
Please fill in a few details and I will tell you how I can help.